Go tests fail due to missing packages

Hi there,

I’ve got a go microservice I’m trying to build in circleci, however when it runs the inferred, default tests, I get the following error:

go test -v -race ./...
main.go:8:2: cannot find package "github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/drivers" in any of:
	/usr/local/go/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/drivers (from $GOROOT)
	/home/ubuntu/.go_workspace/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/drivers (from $GOPATH)
	/usr/local/go_workspace/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/drivers
main.go:9:2: cannot find package "github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/models" in any of:
	/usr/local/go/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/models (from $GOROOT)
	/home/ubuntu/.go_workspace/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/models (from $GOPATH)
	/usr/local/go_workspace/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/models
main.go:10:2: cannot find package "github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/services" in any of:
	/usr/local/go/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/services (from $GOROOT)
	/home/ubuntu/.go_workspace/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/services (from $GOPATH)
	/usr/local/go_workspace/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/services
main.go:11:2: cannot find package "github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/transports" in any of:
	/usr/local/go/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/transports (from $GOROOT)
	/home/ubuntu/.go_workspace/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/transports (from $GOPATH)
	/usr/local/go_workspace/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/transports
models/mixer.go:4:2: cannot find package "github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/protobuf" in any of:
	/usr/local/go/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/protobuf (from $GOROOT)
	/home/ubuntu/.go_workspace/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/protobuf (from $GOPATH)
	/usr/local/go_workspace/src/github.com/TabbDrinkLTD/menu-service/protobuf

go test -v -race ./... returned exit code 1

When I run this same command locally, the tests run fine.

Cheers,

Ewan

Sorted this now! My dependencies weren’t running properly. My bad!

To help others, would you be able to share how you fixed this?

I’m getting the same issue, how did you solve this?