Filter pipelines and workflows by tag on a project's dashboard

I know this feature request has been asked about before, but I’d like to follow up on Need view to see all Jobs/Workflows for a tag | Cloud Feature Requests | CircleCI Ideas. This feature request was marked as complete, and it would be great to understand if the feature request was implemented or discarded.

I’d like to reiterate how great it would be to have the ability to filter or view pipelines and workflows by the git tag that was used to start the pipeline or workflow.

2 Likes

I’m interested in this as well, and had voted on the idea which as Chris notes was marked COMPLETE. We have a very large mono repo where git tags drive deployments, and our teams have constantly asked for updates on when they can look for all of their deployments against tags. Today we still seem to only be able to filter on workflow status and branch, but see no way to filter by a tag. So curious what the closure as COMPELTE means?

It looks like Need view to see all Jobs/Workflows for a tag | Cloud Feature Requests | CircleCI Ideas has been reopened. I’m going to close this.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.