we have an interesting problem in our project. We have defined our circle.yml so that for three branches deployment should be triggered. But for some reason deployment phase is not triggered when CircleCI process is running for these branches…The test post -phase is the last one and then the process finishes. Our configuration for the deployment part is following (with little bit edited/simplified commands):
- mvn clean install -Pint -Dmaven.test.skip
- sh shell_scripts/deploy.sh int
- mvn clean install -Pqa -Dmaven.test.skip
- sh shell_scripts/deploy.sh qa
- mvn clean install -Pprod -Dmaven.test.skip
- sh shell_scripts/deploy.sh prod
We are using a 12.04 ubuntu image. We don’t have any general -configuration in our circle.yml to limit CI running for certain branches.
Is there a bug or am I missing something?