Configuring timeout is invalid

I try to upload it by ftp an it kind a take lot of time i have try to extend my timeout and i found run command can call no_output_timeout to custom time out and this s what is shown.

version: 2
jobs:
build:
docker:
- image: samueldebruyn/debian-git
steps:
- checkout
- run: apt-get update
- run: apt-get -qq install git-ftp
- run: git ftp init --user $FTPUSERNAME --passwd $FTPPASS ftp://:2121$FTPHOST/public_html/
no_output_timeout: 30m

workflows:
version: 2
deploy:
jobs:
- build:
filters:
branches:
only:
- master

respond :

• Error parsing config file: yaml: line 10: mapping values are not allowed in this context
  • Cannot find a job named build to run in the jobs: section of your configuration file.
    If you expected a workflow to run, check your config contains a top-level key called ‘workflows:’

(Please edit your question to apply code formatting to your YAML. This will allow readers to see if your indentation is correct. Please do not make a new post containing the formatted YAML - use the “edit” button. Thank you.)

It’ll be difficult to help with this without seeing the formatting of your config – either pop it in a code block or on gist.github.com.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.