"You need write permissions to trigger builds" but I'm the only user

It still occurs for me. On my work computer, the button is enabled while it is disabled when I’m logged in with the same account on my personal computer. The issue manifests itself just as described above, i.e. the rebuild button works just fine in the overview page.

Same problem here, before today everything was working well… :frowning:

1 Like

Exact same issue for me, I could rebuild before on a private repo and now I cannot…

Funny thing is: you can just delete the “disabled” CSS class from the rebuild button using your browser’s development tool and it works just fine…

1 Like

Finding that using the dev versions of some browsers may cause this as well, so please check if that may be the cause if you are seeing this.

Ah yes that’s the problem, I can reproduce this in Safari Technology Preview 31, but not in Safari 10.1.

Still able to reproduce this issue.

I have the same problem on Chrome Canary v61.0.3118.0

What browser and version are you using please?

We are aware that dev versions are having this issue, are you seeing this on a stable version?

just started experiencing this on safari & chrome stable

could it be an interaction between circle 1.0 and 2.0? i’m able to click rebuild in 2.0 builds but not 1.0 ones.

We are investigating this. Can you try reloading the page a couple times? That should fix it for you

yup it eventually fixed itself.

1 Like

I just ran into this issue today, so it’s still not fixed.

@drazisil

I am on Chrome Canary (Exact version: Version 60.0.3112.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit))

Our engineers have located a cause and deployed a fix. If you are still seeing this issue, please either open a ticket or contact us via email.

1 Like

To be clear - we still see this issue on canary/dev builds.
What we pushed should have fixed it on stable releases of browsers.

At the moment, we only support stable releases (although we’re discussing what we can do as we expect many of our users like experimental browsers).

We’ve now also pushed a fix that has had effect on canary/dev browsers!