Xcode 7.1 Support

xcode

Hi all,

What is the timeline for Xcode 7.1 support?

Thanks!

Hi @edowling!

We are working as fast as we can to get 7.1 included in the base image. We don’t have an ETA but it should be available really soon :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience!

Hi @levlaz,
Thanks for the effort in working to include Xcode 7.1 included. It’s much appreciated.
I’m definitely not trying to push. Just wondering if there are any updates.

Many thanks,
Charles

Hey @charlesmgreen, no worries!

We ran into some snags with testing :frowning: – should be real soon though. Thanks so much for your patience !

@alexey has released Xcode 7.1, let us know if you run into any issues! :slight_smile:

@levlaz I think it is still being rolled out, right? At least it is not available for me.

@levlaz Great news! Has it been rolled out for everyone or only some accounts? If only a subset how can we tell if we have access? Thanks again.

Seems to be rolled out to everyone. Maybe just not set to default?

machine:
  xcode:
    version: "7.1"

Unfortunately, we had to rollback the container with Xcode7.1 in order to identify the root cause of incident on 9th Nov. Once we sorted out the incident, we’ll try to ship it again as soon as possible.

Sorry about that.

I hope you test Xcode 7.1.1 which should address some issues that might also be a problem.

Thanks! We are planning on releasing 7.1.1 in the latest image instead of 7.1

Hi @levlaz thanks for the update. Is support for 7.1.1 released or is it still in the works?
The documentation still mentions 7.0.
https://circleci.com/docs/ios

Many thanks,
Charles

+1 for @charlesmgreen

@levlaz Is there an ETA on 7.1.1 or possibly a beta image we can get on? Just upgrade a client project from Swift 1.2 to 2.1 last week and looking forward to having everything running on Circle again :slight_smile:

Thanks and thanks again for setting up this forum!

Xcode 7.1.1 is now available in all iOS builds, please check out this post for more details. Thank you all for your patience!