We have released an Xcode 11.1 GM image today. You can select the image by adding the following to a job in config.yml :
macos: xcode: 11.1.0
The changes from the Xcode 11.0 image are:
- Xcode is now 11.1 build version
- The default shell is now a
loginshell. This will mean that
.bash_profileis executed for every step.
- The Xcode 11 CLI tools are installed (version
- Added iOS 13.1 simulators for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Ruby versions available via
- Cocoapods is now 1.8.0
The full manifest of the installed software and SDKs is available here .
Upcoming deprecations / changes
Python 2 will be no longer be maintained from January 2020. We plan on removing Python 2 from any images built after that date (Python 2 is being removed from