Resource_class: pricing for increasing resource usage?

memory-usage
resource_class

What kind of upcharge could one expect as a result of specifying a resource_class greater than medium for a single project?

(Assume that the feature has been enabled for the project in question, and that the project is part of a paid account.)

I note that a similar question was asked late last year, but there does not appear to have been a response.

I would guess that, in the absence of a charge, that it is free for the time being. It’s probably like the Machine executor option - free for now, but may incur a charge in the future. Why not request the option to use it (via the support methods indicated) and if there is a charge now that is too much for you, don’t use it?

I spotted this feature the other day, and was thinking of downgrading some of my containers to small, for efficiency :innocent:

While we’re on this subject, it’s worth noting there’s an inconsistency in the linked docs. It says “non-paid users must request to use this feature by opening a ticket”, but if a community user follows that link, they will see “Ticketed support is only available for customers on paid plans”.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.