Plans for 64-bit option on free plan?

Hello, I’d like to continue using the Free Plan but one of my dependencies requires a 64-bit machine. It looks like the default machine with the Free Plan is 32-bit and I couldn’t find instructions on how to specify otherwise. Is there a way to do that and, if not, are there any plans to introduce 64-bit Linux images for the Free Plan?

Thanks!

How are you determining this? Which version of CircleCI and which build image/docker image are you using?

Running a quick build on CircleCI 1.0, Ubuntu 14.04, uname -a returns Linux box768 3.13.0-117-generic #164-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 7 11:05:26 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux.

Hi @FelicianoTech,

I just realized that the issue was that I was installing the 32-bit version of a particular package. My mistake!

However, I also uninstalled the webhook from my Github repo. Do you have instructions of how to set that webhook back up?

Thanks!

Nevermind, I figured that out too. For anyone else looking, go to the Settings page of your Github repo -> Integrations & services -> Add Service -> Circle CI.

You can also just unfollow and follow from within the CircleCI webapp.