How to set ssh permission when I use circleci cli

cli

How to set ssh permission when I use circle cli.
It worked normally unless it is local.

Run command.
circleci build .circleci/config.yml

Following log is running pip install.

Collecting git+ssh://git@bitbucket.org/xxxx/xxxxxxxx.git@master (from -r requirements/xxxxxx.txt (line 7))
  Cloning ssh://git@bitbucket.org/xxxx/xxxxxxxxx.git (to master) to /tmp/pip-do_cr23f-build
Warning: Permanently added 'bitbucket.org,xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.

I don’t use the circleci command locally, but I assume this just uses your SSH keys on your machine. Can you pull from this repo from the same machine? I expect circleci needs to be able to access your public key.

I can pull this private repository on local machine. but I can not pull when I am running circleci build command.

Righto. I don’t use this command - is this controlling a cloud CircleCI account, or a local version? At the risk of stating the obvious, you need to provide your public key to this command in some fashion. I tried to find some documentation on this command, but was not able to find any - have you found that?

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.