Failure in building documentation for python

Hello,

I am trying to add an example to the matplotlib GitHub repository. I have managed to pass 20 of the 25 tests for the example. The remaining 5 have to do with the documentation for python 3.7, 3.8 and 3.8-min builds. The html for each build can be visited from the GitHub account but the only information about the error I get is …
make ** [Makefile:33: html] Error 1

I don’t really understand what I need to do to overcome these errors. The errors have to do with the building workflow of circleci.

Hi @Kwamewusu,

Would you be able to send me a build link so I can further investigate the failing tests? You can also check to see if there are any tests results stored under the artifacts. You can also try debugging with SSH.

@Henna, thank you for responding to my request. The issue I ran into with the build has been resolved. The issue was probably due to the state of the master I was committing to. I had rebased the trunk of my repository and that resolved the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.