Delete project

So, am I missing something or can you not delete a project?

I am not able to add a new project either, which I assume is because I have too many existing projects on the free account.

Fairly new to CircleCI.
Thanks

Try going to the “Add Projects” tab and “Unfollow Project”.

I don’t think there is a project limit - in what way are you disallowed?

Ok, I did not know that each project was tied absolutely to my BitBucket project.
Deleting the BitBucket project also deleted it from CircleCI.
If I only unfollowed it, it was still there in the CircleCI list.

Same for creating. I thought I was going to be able to create a project in CircleCI first, but no. So, adding a new one in BitBucket was my solution.

Thanks for responding though.

We don’t have a limit on projects under a free account. What is the error you are getting, is it not showing in add projects, or do you get an error when you try to add it?

It sounds like you resolved the delete a project issue, am I correct?

I want to delete a project out of circle ci. I found this email list. And no… it rather obviously didn’t solve my problem. :frowning:

I guess I’ll submit a support ticket.

Does anyone know if this is possible now ? I’d like to completely delete a project and create it again to check that my documentation on set up is up to date.

When you say project do you mean a project which can be done by just selecting the ‘Unfollow Project’ option on the Projects page of the web GUI, or do you mean your account/organization which can currently only be deleted by the support team?

I do mean project in the former sense. But I do not just want to unfollow, I want it to disappear from the list (and ideally have all its caches deleted although I think that’s a support request). I basically would like to “undo” the initial setup where I linked with the SCM.

What you see listed on the project page is a dynamic list of projects held in the SCM system based on the rights granted to your login account by the SCM system.

Having the CircleCI system forget about everything to do regarding a project and maybe the user account with certainty will need you to raise a support issue.

OK thanks.