Hi all, not the greatest yaml expert myself but the error reporting for ill-written yaml file is very obscure.
- persist_to_workspace: root: /tmp/workspace paths: - target/application.jar - build/*
- Config file is invalid:
at jobs.steps.7: jobs.steps.7: Must validate one and only one schema (oneOf)
at jobs.steps.7: jobs.steps.7: Invalid type. Expected: [object,string], given: array
- Missing line number of actual error
- Error looks like an internal syntax error of your ymal parser but hard to understand out of context
- Not sure if that’s a syntax error or it depends from interpreting the config file itself, as I’ve just tried that sample from your docs.
- Not sure where the actual error is: “persist_to_workspace”, “root” or “paths”?