CircleCI 2.0 not working with xcode

xcode

I am trying to leverage the CircleCI 2.0 “configure multiple jobs” feature to build the same source code into a Linux tarball and a MAC DMG. Can you suggest a good way to do so? Ideally I would configure two build jobs, the default “build” will build the linux distribution; the build-osx will build the DMG. The question is for the Linux build, i have used the node6 docker container by configuring something like this:

docker:
- image: node:6

When I do the same for MAC OSX
docker:
- image: xcode:7.3

I got the error: image cache not found on this host, downloading xcode:7.3, can anybody help me understand if 2.0 Beta is ready with the support for xcode or did i do something wrong?

Thanks,
-Jessica

I have configured my project (an Electron app which uses electron-builder to build cross-platform executables) using OS X build environment, still get the same error: image cache not found on this host, downloading xcode:7.3

Did I miss anything? As per the following link:
http://vilar.cc/2015/codesign-electron-continuous-integration/
I will need to have .xcodeproj files even it is not an xcode project, but the link is very outdated. Can anybody help here?
Thanks,
-Jessica

CircleCI 2.0 does not yet support running builds on our MacOS fleet. We do not yet have an ETA for when this will be available.