Build status badge showing incorrect status

I have the same issue.

We are running multiple tasks under jobs and wanted to display the status of the branch status. So have used status badge API’s which circle ci dashboard provides and we see that one of the jobs in the workflow is failing but still the branch shows passed status.

Still not fixed for us. All workflow builds passed and badge shows failure.

I just removed the badge from one of my public projects. It’s a shame this still isn’t fixed as it’s handy for users and a nice way for Circle to promote their service.

We have deployed another fix today. Please let us know if you are still noticing wrong status badge. Thank you so much for your patience.

Nope not fixed, workflows status doesn’t match with the status badge.

It might be worthwhile sending a DM to a couple of CircleCI folks above with more details, and perhaps the URLs of the build(s) and badge(s) involved. If you can add your observations about whether the build itself was green or red, and whether the badge was red or green, that might help.

This is now fixed for me. The badge is slightly different, so perhaps they purged some caches updating the badge styling.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.